Monday, December 6, 2010

December 6-A Christmas Memory

Can the clay as the potter "What are you doing?" No, and neither may I ask my Potter the same question. I want to trust Him without the details.

Christmas holds so many memories. One Christmas so many, many years ago is quite vivid. That year my mom and dad gave me a Bible Story book. The pictures were in black and white, but then I didn't even know they should have been in color. I couldn't read it very well. So I sat on my daddy's lap and he started reading to me. Every day I wanted to hear another story.

When I was a child, Christmas was about reading the christmas story in the Bible. Then play games, color with our dad, and eat candy which my parents made a few days prior to the holiday.

I might add, I had that story book until January 2010. Yes, it got lost under the rubble. But praise the Lord, the stories are hidden in my heart. The rubble cannot take it away.

I hope you have a good Christmas memory.

God bless you

No comments: