Wednesday, December 15, 2010

December 15-God's Faithfulness

Patrick is now in Haiti. Tomorrow (today) I will be fitted for my permanent prosthesis. I am so ready!!

Sleep is eluding me. One of those nights when my brain won't stop, I mean I don't want it to stop, but take a rest would be nice.

God's faithfulness is the gift for today. We can count on His faithfulness. But can He count on me? No,without Him I can do nothing, There is so much on my "plate" right now and no energy to accomplish it. I guess because I have no way to accomplish what "I think" needs to happen.

Exodus 14:13-14 "Do not fear! Stand firm and see the salvation of the Lord that he will provide for you today; for the Egyptians that you see today you will never, ever see again. The Lord will fight for you, and you can be still.”

This is what I need today. Stand firm..see what God will do. So many times I get in the way of God's plan...thinking He needs my help. God is fighting for me. I see a battle raging. I don't see the outcome, except I know God has promised victory.

If you are in the midst of a battle, stand still. God is fighting for you too.

God is faithful! He can be trusted.
God bless you.

1 comment:

Stanley said...

Thanks so much. Strugglling with nerves. Thankful I have some but burst out crying at the weirdest times. I work tomorrow and should be sleeping. I think I will just pray for you and forget me and I will have a better day. Keep sharing.We love it.