Sunday, December 5, 2010

December 5-Filled Stockings

Worship...so awesome today at church. Communion was special. Message a challenge.

My heart breaks for those who do not yet know the Lord. There is a great peace and satisfaction in knowing Him and serving Him. He is amazing. He is our Redeemer.

My heart is in conflict with this, so thankful for peace, but so sad for those who have no peace. So perhaps that is a great gift from God...a burden...for if there is no burden then there is no prayer. Thank you for giving me a burden, Lord.

I just found the following quote. I must say I had never thought to thank God for legs.

"
When we were children we were grateful to those who filled our stockings at Christmas time. Why are we not grateful to God for filling our stockings with legs?" ~G.K. Chesterton

God's love is overwhelming!!
God bless you

No comments: