Sunday, December 26, 2010

December 26-Christmas is Past

I was so blessed this morning in the service when Pastor Carl reminded us how each event before and after the birth of Christ was right on time to the exact moment. How is it that Simeon was at the temple at the moment when Mary and Joseph took Jesus to the temple for dedication. Was it happen chance? Absolutely not!

Now with Christmas past, it is time to reflect on the year and look forward to a new year. This year, 2010, has been a very difficult one for many people. What have I learned through this year? Has it drawn me closer to the Lord, or pulled me away?

As I reflect on the year, my first thought it "How did I get through the year?" With the quake, doctors, learning how to walk, and learning to live a new normal. The only answer I have is if it weren't for the grace of God, it would never have been possible.

Pray for Patrick in Haiti. Pray for us as we continue to search housing in Miami.

God bless you

No comments: