Tuesday, December 28, 2010

December 28-Enjoy the Quiet

This has been a long difficult year for so many people. So many hurting hearts. So many tired. Tonight I feel "brain tired." So much to do and so little energy to accomplish it.

But God....yes, God has not forgotten us. He is walking right along with us, well He leads the way. I'm picturing the sheep by the still water, with green grass and a Shepherd who cares for His sheep. He leads them where they need to be. Many times He wants to lead us to the still waters but we have so much "to do" we just don't have time to enjoy the quiet.

The Christmas rush is past. Breathe deep. Enjoy the quiet. Let the New Year flow in with peace and calm. Let's praise God as this year draws to a close, and reach forth with joy to start the New Year.

The most comforting words to me right now are "The Lord is my shepherd." He truly is. He has everything I need.

We are blessed. Share it with someone.

God bless you.

No comments: