Friday, December 17, 2010

December 17-Ability to Think, A Gift

I better do this while it is still "today" because in 15 minutes it will be tomorrow.

I'm just thinking...that is a gift—the ability to think. How many people are not able to do so, at least not to think clearly. Minds are ruined with drugs and sin. In Romans chapter 1, we see where God gives us over to reprobate minds when we refuse to thank Him and repent of our sins.

Thinking is a wonderful gift. Let's use it for God's glory. Thinking is where dreams begin, where Praise comes from, where decisions are made, and the list goes on. Isn't it wonderful that God did not make us robots!!

I'm thinking of all my friends, my family and how truly blessed I am!! I love you all.

I'm also thinking about the verses I read this morning in Isaiah 50:8 (?) where God speaks of men lighting their own torch. The result of that lighting is to be on a bed of suffering. What I reflected on was He wants to light our torch, He wants to be our light, our guide. He will shine that torch on the right path.

What have you been thinking of today?

Have a wonderful weekend. God bless you.

No comments: