Friday, December 10, 2010

December 10-A Forever Friend

Today our gift is friends.

John 15:15 "I no longer call you slaves, because the slave does not understand what his master is doing. But I have called you friends, because I have revealed to you everything I heard from my Father."

Many of us love investing time in friends. We love to share heart issues (especially us ladies). And secrets! Oh how difficult to keep secrets from our best friends. It is fun to surprise our friends with gifts. I love to meet and make new friends. Not replace old one. I love my faithful friends from years gone by. But am always excited to add another to my list.

Jesus said we are His friends. How do we know that? Because He has shared the Father's heart with us. Everything we need to know for life is written in His love letter to us...The Bible. How wonderful. The greatest thing about this love letter is that every time I read it, I find something new.

We have a forever friend. He will keep our secrets, show us the way and bless us more than we can imagine!! What more could we want in a friend!!

God bless you

No comments: