Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Rooted and Grounded

Ephesians 3—What a chapter of wealth! To be rooted and grounded in Him so that I can know the dimensions of God's love. I need to hear this today.

Mounds of desk papers once again, bills to pay, some very important information disappeared off my computer and Patrick left for Haiti today. Then I read Ephesians 3. Change of attitude. I was looking on the temporal side of life, and God calls me to look into His eyes to see His love He has for me. Endless love and a supply that cannot be measured.

The adversities of life are here to cause our roots to reach deeper into our Lord and His love. Without the storms we stay weak and wobbly (now that's a term I'm acquainted with these days!) He is in the midst of storms, and draws us closer to Him if we only will open our arms and hearts to Him.

I miss my grandson...so fun to have cuddle time with him again. Every morning when he woke up, he came and crawled into my lap. Love it!! God loves it too, when we crawl into his "lap" to be loved. This morning when he woke up, Rachel asked him what he wants to do, his reply "Go to grandma's house." Funny, mom thinks I spoil him, I call it loving a lot.

God bless you


No comments: