Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Forgive

Patrick and I have the children while Agape flew to Indiana with his grandma. Returns tomorrow. I was in the living room, then heard Zion yelling and being very unhappy. I went to assess the problem. I asked Promise what the problem is, she says "Oh Zion did something but don't worry, I forgive him." Complimenting her on her great attitude, she looks at me and asks, "What's forgive mean?" Smile.

The heart of a child can teach us so much. No wonder Jesus says to be like little children. No grudges, no assumptions, just happy to be.

I will be having surgery on May 10, one week from today. It will be a revision of the amputation, the goal being to make it so I can wear a prosthesis again. Our prayer is that the problem will be solved. I ask your prayers in this.

God bless you

1 comment:

bneel said...

I will be praying for you Barb. Let me know if I can do anything for you.