Friday, May 6, 2011

Exceedingly Abundant

Ephesians 3:20 "Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think..."
That is a verse in one of the stories in my book, "Under the Rubble." In that story I was exceedingly tired, and God did more than I could ask or think.

Tonight I am tired, very tired. Seems when I get one task done, there are 10 more waiting on my desk to be done. Today was spent at the hospital for pre-surgery tests, forms to fill, etc. But mostly waiting...you know the drill. Hurry up and wait.

I haven't decided if I work too slow, procrastinate or simply over-schedule myself. So much to do. Again, I remind myself that God gives me the time to do what he has called me to do. I just don't want to waste the time He has given me.

But God always does more abundantly than I can imagine. Many times just when I think I'm against a brick wall, He makes a way for me. I know He does for you too. He is a mighty and awesome God.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend

God bless you

No comments: