Monday, July 26, 2010

Walking, walking

Yes, I am still working at it. Today I walked 6 rounds versus 4 yesterday. Agape is my trainer. So every day he comes and we practice. I can't believe how tired I get with walking so little.

Philippians 3:13-14 "Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus."

I can't look back to what was, but press toward the goal before me. Today I was looking at some photos, one was me walking a path in Haiti. That seems so long ago. I kept looking at it, and wondered if I really did that. Yes, I did. Sad to say, I never remember thanking God then for my legs, and the ability to walk. Isn't that the way it often is, we don't realize what a blessing we have until we don't have it anymore.

I want to be content as I press onward.

May God bless you each one


No comments: