Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Dream

Great message on the Seven sayings of Jesus on the Cross...also a reminder that Jerusalem is the city of Past, the city of the Present and the city of the Future. We are commanded to pray for the peace of Jerusalem. In this I have failed. Read Psalm 122. Beautiful Psalm. Jerusalem is in the heart of God. He has chosen it.

I had a dream last night, a vivid dream. I don't dream often, and even then I don't dream with details. This one was detailed. I was in the backyard, hanging clothes out to dry, and then suddenly realized my walker wasn't where I could reach it. I looked, and it was across the way, laying on the ground. Then I saw my leg, and realized I was walking on my own. Visitors were with Patrick in the house, I walked in without the walker. No one noticed. Finally I said, "Hey, don't you see? I am walking." Then I woke up, the walker beside my bed.

We will be packing bags for Haiti. Agape leaves tonight. Pray for him and the others that are traveling tonight.

Pray that I will "press toward the mark of the high calling of Jesus Christ", and not look behind what was. That has been satan's attack the past several days. What I don't want is to look back, and say "life was so much better when I had both legs". It is best what God allows for me. He knows my needs more than I do.

May your Lord's Day be filled with joy. We love you.



No comments: