Monday, July 19, 2010

My Plan

Proverbs 19:21 "There are many plans in a man's heart Nevertheless the Lord's counsel--that will stand."

My plan is to walk. I want to walk, like now. I tried walking, but it is going so slow. I'm still not walking without my walker or someone helping me. Not only that, it hurts.

God is in control. He knows the schedule He has for me. Patience, wait, pray and rejoice. If I whine, it won't help. Thankfulness and good attitude will bring healing quicker. I have so much I can do while I wait, practice walking and get ready for the day when I am on my "feet" again. So tomorrow is back to the doctor, and learn more about walking again. It will happen!!

Well it is time to wash dishes and fold clothes, do the balancing act on one foot. I did make dinner standing on both feet. That is progress.

Thanks for praying. I hope your day was wonderful too.

God bless you each one.

No comments: