Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sacrifice of Praise

Hebrews 13:15 "By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name."

We often talk of praising God. Can we offer a "sacrifice" of praise? This takes it a step further. Praising when our situation doesn't afford it. Praising when all odds are against us. Praising when it hurts. Praising when we wonder how to praise. But praise we must, until it hurts. That is when it is a sacrifice. And that is when the world notices that we have a reason for the hope that is in us.

Today was loaded. We were blessed by a visit with Pat and Rachel. He came from GA for a few days. Then he helped me walked. I walked further today again. Every day it gets easier. The phantom pain is stronger again. I think the nerves are being "stirred" with the prosthesis. None the less, it hurts.

My office work load is getting bigger, or I am getting slower in accomplishing the task. I hate to admit this may be the case.

Our family has a lot of upcoming changes. Pray that we see clearly the path God wants us to take.
Praying for you, and God bless you each one.

No comments: