Wednesday, July 14, 2010

One More Step

Today my "job" has been to wear the prosthesis. Let Peggy get adjusted to it. Then Rachel will come and help me take the steps. It seems strange that I have this "leg", and I can't just jump up and take off. But I find it awkward and heavy. It will take time, and I am told by the doctor, at first it is easy to fall. Watch my step and don't over do it.

Why would he tell me not to over do it?? Seems he knows my inclinations. To push and push myself. To make it happen. But at least, I am starting, well I started 6 months ago. I am just starting a new stage of the process.

Quiet day. Rainy. The quiet affords thinking, reflections and prayers.

Please pray for a haitian family (mother, her daughter, and the grandchild 5 months old). They have been here since before the quake. Then she had the baby, and now they need to move from where they are. We are looking for a shelter or home.

Pray for Patrick and Paul as they teach in the conference.

Pray for a vehicle for us to use in the states.

We pray for you and thank God for you. God bless you each one

No comments: