Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Change

I was thinking of that...change...this year has brought many changes. Seems there is no end to change. And now I am on to change again.

Changing from hopping to trying to walk. Trying is the word. It doesn't come easy, most changes don't and haven't. In changes, I learn so much about myself. Patience doesn't come easy, but necessary. So how is walking coming along? Is that the question? It is slow and painful. Balance is kind of pathetic.

Ok so now you have the truth about the situation...except for one thing...NOT Giving up. I will keep on, keeping on. I've only been at this a few days. So I will move forward. So onward I will go.

The important thing is to have joy in my journey, that you have joy in your journey. Our journeys may not be the same, but our destination is.

Let's pray for each other.

God bless you each one

No comments: