Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hold Me up

Isaiah 41:10 "Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness."

I need to return to "my" verse, praying that God will strengthen me, help me, and hold me up with His Hand. I need all of this. I am so tired, I feel like I'm carrying a tree stump along. So heavy. But I carried it along all day. This is the first that I didn't need to remove the prosthesis for a break. I thought I'd help myself and use the exercise bike. Well, I can't even bend my knee far enough to push the pedal down. Hahha. So that ride was short lived. :))

I almost laugh at myself, thinking of all that we have been through this year, and this I call "difficult." Maybe my problem is that I am looking too far ahead. Focus on today.

I lean on HIM and He will strengthen me.

I hope you had a wonderful day.
God bless you each one




No comments: