Friday, July 9, 2010

Complacency or Urgent

A friend stopped by today. We were sharing how easy it is to fall into complacency. Just being busy with our "to do" lists. Is that really what we want for our life? Is that what I want? No, no.

I feel an urgency to do all we can to share Jesus. Why hasn't He returned yet? Is it that the Gospel needs to be spread around our neighborhoods? Oh we talk often of the Gospel to the utter most parts of the earth, but what about next door? Have they heard the Gospel? It is so easy to remain complacent in this. God forgive us.

I have so much time sitting...then think and pray. Maybe this is why I haven't received my prosthesis yet. Just saying...God's thoughts and ways are so much higher than mine.

Pray for Patrick in Haiti. Pray for Agape as he makes last minute preparations to leave Sunday.
Pray for Rachel, the children and I as we keep the "home fires burning"

May you have a wonderful weekend. May God bless you each one.

No comments: