Monday, July 12, 2010

Arrived Safely

The news from Patrick this morning, "all 4 Americans have arrived safely, and they were on their way to Mayette." Conference starts tomorrow.

This morning was fun with the grandkids. Promise wasn't here very long until she said, "Grandma, show me your "owie" (I have the shrinker sock on). So I take it off, and said, "See it is all better now". Well, it is still hurt, better cover it again." And then she was off to play. So cute.

The rest of the day has been busy with phone calls, computer work.

And tomorrow is prosthesis day!!

Worth thinking about: Isaiah 7:4, When king of Syria and the king of Israel were coming against Ahaz king of Judah, God gave this command to Isaiah to give to Ahaz, "Take heed, and be quiet; do not fear; nor be faint-hearted for these two "smoking firebrands." What a command.

Should be good for us, as we face the enemy. Don't be afraid, don't be faint-hearted. Last but not least, Be Quiet. We all want people to know how difficult life is, do we not? And how better to tell them is to make noise in our battle, more commonly called complaining. I really needed this today. God is in control. I can totally trust Him to fight for me. It isn't about me, It is all about Him and Him to be glorified.

Wow, surprise, Patrick just called again...just to tell me they have almost arrived in the village. From here on the phone connection is not that great. So this was an added blessing for today.

I hope you day was good, and May God bless you

No comments: