Saturday, November 5, 2011

Walk on High HIlls

Habakkuk 3:17-19 "Though the fig tree may not blossom, nor fruit be on the vines; though the labor of the olive may fail, and the fields yield no food; Though the flock may be cut off from the fold, and there ice no heard in the stalls—yet I will rejoice in the Lord. I will joy in the God of my salvation. The Lord God is my strength, He will make my feet like deer's feet. And He will make me walk on my high hills."

We have all been there....work, work, work and yet not enough to pay bills. The children get sick, the car breaks down, husband loses his job. Try this one...the "to do" list is long, one item started, interruption, back to item one, oops another interruption...deadline is coming up...let me try once again...interruption...attitude check. Attitude, Barb! Be thankful in all things. Do away with the negative.

This is what the verse is talking about, no matter how bad the situation we can rejoice in the Lord. He is our strength. He will give us energy to rise above the difficult places. So yesterday was one hurdle jumped. Actually two hurdles...the last one completed at 11:30 pm...smile.

I think my enemy, Satan, is not happy I have this verse this morning.

Have a good weekend.
God bless you


No comments: