Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving

Thankful. Day before Thanksgiving. Sounds funny. Every day should be thanksgiving. But today of all days, before "Thanksgiving" the kids are up at the crack of dawn to play. Then I open the utility bill we received yesterday, and found it is delinquent. No! it isn't delinquent because I just paid the bill on Nov 4. But they didn't receive the check until the 21st so I get charged $15 on this bill because they didn't open their mail when they got it. I guess the bottom line is, don't pay by check. Cash-less society. Yes, I think so.

"Be thankful in ALL things." ALL things Barb...even bills that shouldn't have been.

Today is a day in the kitchen, baking holiday goodies. Rachel and I should have fun. And the kids. They can put sprinkles on the sugar cookies. Promise is at school, and Daddy will join her for a Thanksgiving celebration.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. Remember it isn't just about food, it is all about Thankfulness. But don't stop being thankful.  Thankful every day in ALL things.

God bless you

No comments: