Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Truly Thankful

I am just thinking this morning about my life, where I was, where I am and where I am going. I was reading in Matthew 13 where Jesus was teaching the disciples about the kingdom of God, but teaching in parables. Then He asked them "Do you understand what I am saying?"

Do I understand? Or do I come to the "table" with a bunch of "but's"? Why was satan allowed to sow wickedness into the world? Why not get rid of it while we are still on earth?

The bottom line, am I truly grateful  for my life? Am I grateful for all that God is doing in my life? Even if I don't understand fully, I need to trust Him, walk by faith and keep going. Most assuredly God is doing so much more in my life than what seems on the surface.

Lord, change me, even if it hurts. I thank you for all those painful moments and seasons. Glory will cover all those times, and I won't even remember them. Thank you, Lord.

I will not be posting for a few days. We will be out of town for 4 days. So until my return, have a good weekend. Be blessed.

God bless you


No comments: