Thursday, November 17, 2011

He is My Strength

Patrick left for Haiti early this morning. He had a good flight, and arrived safely around 9:00 am.

The last 2 days were busy preparing for his trip. Not much rest after our Kansas trip. Today I find myself quite tired. Then I remembered "the Lord is my strength." Oh how I need that strength. I like the fact that He doesn't just give me strength but He is my strength. Habakkuk 3:17 reminds me that He makes my feet like hinds feet, walking on high hills. I don't "feel" I am at this point yet. But I do believe that for me it means that I don't need to "drag" my feet in discouragement. There is hope. Isn't it true that when we have no hope then we do drag our feet? But in every situation God is our strength. Go in the Name of the Lord.

In the midst of my tiredness, Patrick just "skyped" from Haiti. This is the first Skype experience from a cell phone. So fun.

I pray you had a good day...
God bless you


No comments: