Tuesday, November 22, 2011

For I Know

I have been praying for a special personal need for a while now. So now I see it as urgent.

Then this morning I was going through my email, and here was the Blue Bible verse for the day:
"And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, 
LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee." (Psalms 9:10)

It almost passed me by, but felt the urge to return to this verse and read it again. They that KNOW the Name of the Lord will trust in Him. He will not forsake us. What a comfort and reminder when in the midst of stress, that our Lord will not forsake us.

It reminded me that God has heard my prayer, and He will answer. My part is to trust Him and know that He will supply all our needs.

It is a privilege to know the Name of the Lord. Let's not misuse it.
I must be about my Father's business. We must work fervently in His kingdom. Every day there is something that reminds me that our time is drawing to a close. Our redemption draws near.

God bless you

No comments: