Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What delights me

Psalm 119:174 "I have longed for thy salvation, O LORD; and thy law is my delight."

God's Word says that we, His children, are His delight. The given verse states that God's law was David's delight.
What is your delight? It always returns to the basics. If I take my eyes off the Lord, off His Word I become frustrated, worried, and have the mind of the world. Today was one of those "brick wall" days. Whatever was tried was getting no where. I was frustrated, but the ultimate decision was God's and His way. He has a plan. He hasn't shown us yet.

No news of my prosthesis yet. Waiting...

Busy getting Patrick ready for Haiti. Flies to Miami on Thursday, then on to Haiti Friday morning.

Pray for Patrick. Pray for direction of our near future.

Have a wonderful evening. God bless you

No comments: