Saturday, June 12, 2010

Faith or Fear

You and I have a choice...faith or fear.

I Peter 1:7 "That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honor and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ.."

I John 4:18 "There is no fear in love, ...he that feareth is not made perfect in love."

Is your faith being tested? Are you responding in fear? The past few days have been an emotional challenge. Then today I heard the statement, "we can either live in faith or fear". I realized I had let fear creep in. How can that happen so quickly? Well, I know how it happens with me. I have my eyes on the situation and not on God.

Let's band together in faith and fight the enemy of fear with the whole armor of God.

Tuesday is the big day....prosthesis. How will I adjust? I am praying that God gives me strength and patience as I learn to walk again.

Patrick is scheduled to fly out of Haiti tomorrow. Then on home to Tallahassee Monday. I'm so ready for him again!! Pray for safe travels.

I pray you each have a wonderful weekend and a special Sunday.
God bless you each one.

1 comment:

Kahlua Keeping Koala said...

Keep posting. Your comments are encouraging.