Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Casted

Today is one more step forward. I was casted for the prosthesis, and it should be here in 2 weeks!! That's what we are talking about!!

Someone shared a verse with us today, Isaiah 41:10, "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you. I will uphold you with my righteous right Hand."

That is a beautiful verse, and I love the part where God is holding each of us in His right Hand. I love holding our grandson. I love having him in my arms (well, he doesn't hold still very long). Our God loves us, takes pleasure in us and holds us in His hand. How awesome is that!!

And I must say, He has held us very closely in our lives, and especially in the past several months.

Pray for the men as they are in haiti. Lots of rain, and bad roads.
Pray my leg will be totally ready for the prosthesis.
Pray and Praise. Be thankful in all things.

May God bless you.

No comments: