Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Day I waited for.


Ok this is the day I have waited for! My leg!! I walked a bit. There needs to be some adjustments, so I don't have the permanent one yet, but will have soon. It was very awkward for me to start walking, but should go better after the fitting is better.
Thank you all for helping me arrive at this step of the journey. It would have been so much more difficult without you. How wonderful you all are!!
Should I consider a marathon first or mountain climbing?? Sure happy I don't need to make that decision!!
Thank you Lord for His wonderful works and His grace to bring to this day.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So happy for you! I've been praying! I so enjoy your blog and appreciate your heart for the Lord and His word. It helps me to keep my eyes off the wind and waves and on Jesus. I will continue to pray for you and Patrick and family as well as all the people in Haiti. I hope to sit down sometime soon and write you a snail mail letter. I would like to begin sponsoring a child in Haiti or a pastor. God is using you and your "trauma treasure" for His glory! SMILE! Lorrie-fellow Samaritan Ministries member

CCBL Women's Ministry said...

God is faithful. I'm so excited for you! Thanks for your words of encouragement and sharing your struggles with us by this blog. It is wonderful to see this important milestone for you with pictures. Debbie (Maryland)

Kahlua Keeping Koala said...

Yeah!

Barb Lataillade said...

rustypete: do you have our email to contact for sponsoring a child?