Monday, June 28, 2010

Leg needed

"leg needed" sounds like something in the want ads.
Right now, I feel like I need it!! So much to do, so much going on. This is a busy week, with preparing for Patrick's trip to Haiti on Thursday.

I am praying for my prosthesis to come in this week. Who knows, maybe I will be "running" by the time Patrick returns from Haiti. Oh, and his requirement was that I run before I return to visit Haiti.

Thinking of Haiti and those in the tent camps, especially after all the rains they had last week. This morning I was reading Isaiah , read a verse that made me think of Haiti. Is. 4:6 "And there will be a tabernacle for shade in the daytime from the heat, for a place of refuge, and for a shelter from storm and rains." How they need that tabernacle!! The tents are so hot and they leak in the rains. There is no refuge for the women from the sexual attackers. Filth and stench are unbearable. Please pray for the situation.

Pray for Patrick's trip to Haiti.
We are waiting on answer for a vehicle. Pray God's provision for this. Yes, Patrick drives. He does great. He has driven a vehicle in Haiti (an automatic transmission). He hasn't mastered the shifts yet.

We trust you had a wonderful weekend, and will have a blessed walk with Jesus this week.

No comments: