Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It is Happening

Where did yesterday go? I was going to blog and now I realize I didn't. Please don't tell me, senior moment. I have so many of those.

On the flip side...we now go places alone!! We went to friend's house for Sunday lunch. Today we went to the doctor's alone. Isn't that neat?!! I thought so. Seems a bit strange though. Now pray for a vehicle. It really is wonderful to have the privilege to get in the car and go. Not calling our kids to come fetch us. They didn't mind.

Then another bit of news: My prosthesis is being ordered today!! It is to be here in 2 weeks. Then go to PT and learn how to walk. I pray it will be quick and that I can accomplish what I have been waiting for: to WALK....It seems so long, yet the doctor says I am pushing it.

Worthy is the Lord to be praised!! He is worthy if life is good or not. The important thing is that I bless His Name at all times. He is good and right. He rejoices over His children. So if He rejoices over us, then what happens to us is for our good. He will not give "a stone for a piece of bread".

Pray for those in Haiti and the DR. The storm in the Atlantic is going toward these countries. Flash floods, lots of damaging rains are predicted. Thousands in Haiti live in tent cities. These rains will bring devastation.

God bless you each one.

No comments: