Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thinking

What are you thinking? Have your thoughts been God-ward?
I think they are, until today...I received that one phone call which very professionally tried to tell me a situation was thus and thus. I was sure they were wrong, and right away my heart plummeted. It made me question and soon I was "down", until....God nudged my heart with truth. Tonight I have peace. Why did that one phone call control most of my day? That's what the enemy does. He attacks when we least expect it.

We need to be in touch with God all the time, so that when those moments come, we don't remain in those down moments but know that we can trust God for peace and strength. Ahh the peace of God is so good.

The guys are doing well in haiti. I am trying to get my leg strong to be ready for the prosthesis.
Pray for safety and health while they are there.
We are so thankful for you. Praying for you.
Have a blessed weekend.


No comments: