Friday, June 11, 2010

Missing my Bible

So many times I reach down to get "my" Bible, but it isn't there. You know, the Bible that is marked and highlighted with notes written in. I don't like using new Bibles. I'm missing that well used Bible. It is buried under the rubble somewhere. A precious treasure. I am so thankful that it isn't the end of God's Word. His Word lives on. I think of the many of God's children imprisoned for their faith, and they do not hold a Bible in their hand either. God's Word is hidden in their heart.

A fun afternoon with a friend. Today was SkipBo and talking. Next time we will consider scrap-booking. I need these moments.

I'm waiting for Patrick's return. A few more days. Am I waiting as anxiously for our Lord's return? A probing thought, it is.

Peggy I-lean is so ready for her leg/foot. We will work hard at it soon.

Pray for Patrick. Pray that I will be patient until I can walk again.

Praying for you. We love you and may God bless you each one

No comments: