Saturday, April 3, 2010

Revival in Mayette

We received the good news that 13 people gave their lives to the Lord in the revival service last night. This is a total of 25 since Sunday night, the first night of revival services. Tomorrow evening is the last service, but we pray not the end of revival.

So I am sitting here reflecting...revival...we often think of it as a service, but it is so much more. It is a reviving of our hearts. Today I need a reviving. Don't you ever wonder why we can't stay on top of things? I do. Why is "me" so prevalent in my heart. The "me" shifts, but soon it is there again knocking on the door wanting residence and control.in full. We certainly are needy creatures. Yet God puts His Gospel into our hands to share with others.
I need Thee Every Hour, every minute, every second.

Thank you Jesus, for your death for me. For your resurrection for me. If I were the only sinner on earth You would still have gone to the cross for me. What Love!! Thank You Jesus!!

Healing is happening, and we are thankful. There are amputees in Haiti who have already been blessed with a prosthesis. What a blessing!! We praise God for those organizations who are working with the amputees.

Have a Wonderful Easter weekend.
God Bless each of you

No comments: