Saturday, April 17, 2010

Reflections

I'm just thinking...what was the end of year 2009 like? Did I hope to make some changes in 2010? I can't remember. I do know that this year is only 4 months old, and so much has happened. So much!!

There have been changes I never dreamed of. Changes that will forever change our lives. Physical changes for one. Where will we live? How will we live? I think of the young boy in a hospital in Haiti that lost his whole family and cries out to God "Why am I alive? How am I supposed to live?" He, too, has one leg. But he has no one to help him. Oh God be close to him!!

But changes have gone deeper than physical. Heart changes. Determination! Sadness, yet joy. Suffering, yet rejoicing. Cast down, but not destroyed. So much to do, but not feeling the strength. Ahh, God's strength. Our desire is to always go to the source of Living Water and draw deep from the well. A new burden for those who do not yet know Jesus. So much work to be done.

We feel your prayers every day. We love your notes, emails, and phone calls.

God is Good. God is Right. His mercy endureth forever!

Pray for Patrick as he preaches tomorrow.
Rachel says my wound is healing quickly now. YEA!!

Worship the Lord in his beauty tomorrow.

No comments: