Wednesday, April 21, 2010

One-armed Chef

Now this was an experience...a one-armed chef and a one legged-cook working together in the kitchen. Guess what? The food was edible!! Our first meal we cooked without help. What a team!! I even cleaned the mess afterwords! I was exhausted. I'm almost ready to try for the one leg balancing act. That may be a good one to do with my sisters to see who can balance the best for the longest time.

This morning I received this as a part of devotional, and just wanted to share it with you. It really blessed me and spoke to my heart.

Sent by Roy Coy:

Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels. (Hebrews 13:2)

God’s people should have the spirit of their master. Identify with the outcasts and forgotten, and determine to wade chest deep into the morass of the hopeless and hurting. That’s what Jesus did, and he calls us to a similar task.

Be Blessed.

No comments: