Friday, April 30, 2010

One-armed driver

Agape left for Haiti this morning. Just talked to Patrick, he is driving the vehicle!! What? Yes, you read it correctly. They left for the village as soon as Agape arrived. At 9:00 pm they were still on the road, had about 40 minutes left of travel.

Rachel and I had a fun day. Sorted clothes that were donated for Haiti. We will send down in the next trip. Then out to lunch with Joan, the gal we stay with. That was so fun!! Should be a quiet weekend.

I think the phantom foot doesn't like the rain. I love it, not the pain, the rain!! I love listening to the pitter-patter of the rain.

A question for you and me..."If you knew tomorrow would be your last day, would you do what you are planning to do?"

Pray for Patrick and Agape in Haiti. Pray for health and safety.
Continue to pray for Suzan the 4 year old girl with cancer.
Pray for Kaye in Switzerland. Pray for encouragement as she is ministering there.

God bless you each one.


No comments: