Monday, April 19, 2010

I'm trying

Today I am back on the shrinker sock, to form my muscles for the prosthesis. Although I am not totally healed the doctor says I can start back on the sock again. Another step forward!!

Clean house, clean clothes, a good game of SkipBo. Thanks Rachel!! You are the best maid!! Of course, the men took the afternoon off. :)) Excuse me, they did provide dinner tonight. Maybe they are chalking up "Brownie Points" since they are leaving us for 10 days, off to Haiti.

The song "Oh no, He'll never let go, through the storm ...He'll never let go of me", keeps ringing in my heart. Isn't it amazing how sometimes a song just plays over and over again in our hearts. "Thank you Lord for reminding me of your constant presence and holding me in your Hand."

Pray that "Peggy" will endure the shrinker sock.
Pray for our upcoming trip to Cincinnati this weekend.
Pray for Rachel and Agape as they continue to help us. Pray for Rachel's husband Pat, while Rach is here.
Pray for Kaye who is now ministering in Switzerland.

God bless each one of you

No comments: