Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Rain, blessed rain and so needed. So beautiful. Everything will be greener and fresher.
The phantom pain is more intense because of the rain. So now do we concentrate on the pain, or on the rain? Complain or be thankful? Choices!!

I saw a note friend of mine mentioned her "favorite things". Really started me thinking. What are my "Favorite Things". Of course we immediately remember the song. I think as our lives change, so do our favorite things. So here is my list: Our family laughing together, grandchildren, hearing Nate say "gramma!", my husband snoring (means he is resting well), my extended family, somebody speaking creole, my mom, coffee chats with my sisters, my nieces, (Ok nephews, I love you too), friends, tea parties :)).

It is bedtime, So rest well and dream well. Remember Our God doesn't slumber or sleep. How special is that!! We can sleep because He doesn't. Be Blessed!



No comments: