Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Men are gone

Patrick and Agape left today for Sarasota, then on to Haiti tomorrow morning. Please pray for Agape, he is not feeling well. Pray that God would heal him and keep him well during this trip.

Rachel and I will keep the "home fires" burning. No doctor appointments. Only waiting for Patrick's prosthesis, and for God's total healing for my leg "Peggy".

Acts 4:13 "Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marveled; and they took knowledge of them that they had been with Jesus."

I find this verse quite "controversial" in that the church leaders realized these men were unlearned, yet they marveled? Then realized they had been with Jesus!! What a testimony.

Am I more concerned with what education someone has rather than their relationship with Jesus. What do people see in me, my education level or Jesus? I just saw a commercial yesterday that was talking about today's schools and the need for teaching the very young computer knowledge so that "they will have excellence of life"? Really, that will do it? There are computers every where, and yet the quality of life isn't increasing, at least, not in the world standards.

Pray for Agape's health.
Pray for safety while Patrick and Agape are in Haiti. Pray for Rachel and I here at home.
Pray that we and you would be bold as we share Jesus with others.

May you have a good night and a wonderful Jesus filled day tomorrow.


No comments: