Tuesday, April 13, 2010

cleaning house

Cleaning house, washing dishes and doing laundry....that's what I wish I could do about now. Isn't it strange when we are busy with daily chores we'd like a break. But when we are unable to do for ourselves we want our job back. I've tried washing dishes on 1 leg, doesn't last so long. I've been trying to design a way to clean house, and haven't quite mastered a plan yet.

So the best to do is not concentrate on what I can't do, but on the things I can do. And really, I have so much work on the computer I haven't been able to accomplish all that.

Patrick and Agape are doing well in Haiti. Meeting church leaders, getting the truck to the dock, and scouting the area.

Tomorrow is doctor day again for me. Believing for a good report.

"In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path." This verse kind of takes the "me" out of situations. My ways need to be His will, instead of me planning my path then asking for His blessing. If I let Him direct my paths, then it will be blessed!!

Pray for those in tent camps in haiti. So difficult now that the rains have started.
Pray for Patrick as he meets with pastors and church leaders in Miami.
Pray for Patrick's prosthesis to come in soon, and be a perfect fit.

May God bless each of you, and fill you with joy.

No comments: