Friday, July 1, 2011

In Me

"In me there is darkness, but with Thee there is light
Iam lonely but Thou leavest me not
I am feeble in heart, but Thou leavest me not
I am restless, but with Thee there is peace
In me there is bitterness, but with thee there is patience;
Thy ways are past understanding, but Thou knowest the way for me." Dietrich Bonhoeffer

I am reading "When my World Falls Apart by David Jeremiah, actually I have reading it for quite some time. I read this quote in the book, and it so describes me/humans. God's ways are so past our understanding. I think I have things figured out, then something happens that so astounds me.

Today we met with some very dear friends from Canada en-route to Haiti. They had a bit of a lay over at the airport, so we picked them up, went for lunch and had them back in time for their flight. What a treat it was!

Today was a good day for walking. Now when I say that you must know I didn't walk far. But I did walk more with my cane, and it was quite comfortable. So I would say it is progress.

Have a wonderful weekend.
God bless you

No comments: