Sunday, July 24, 2011

Gossip

The message we heard this morning was on gossip, and the scripture used was Psalm 7. Encouraging us to not look at the gossip when someone talks behind our back, but instead look to the Lord.

But verses 3-5 is a different matter and one that I hope we do not need to pray:
"O Lord my God, if I have done this: If there is iniquity in my hands, If I have repaid evil to him who was at peace with me, Or have plundered my enemy without a cause, Let the enemy pursue me and overtake me; Yes, let him trample my life to the earth, and lay my honor in the dust. Selah."

We were in Sarasota this weekend. Busy and fun. Meeting with new friends and a few old friends. Mostly meetings. We would have loved to meet with you too, but time didn't allow it. So put your name in for next time. God is truly faithful and good.

God bless you

No comments: