Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fireworks

Last night, we took the children to a nearby park to watch the fireworks. Promise could hardly wait until the "show" started. She wanted to see the big ones. When it started they were glued to the colors and beauty of it all. As I watched the show and listened to the loud booms and pops, I was reminded of a verse "Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away."

All the noise and lit up sky made me wonder what it will be like when heaven and earth passes away. The loud noises were also a reminder of the earthquake, which was a definite reminder that earth will pass away. If man can light up the sky with man-made fireworks, what will the glory of God be like? I think we will not be able to describe it.

Today I walked from family room to living room with no support at all. So that was progress again. I pray soon I will not be "tied" to either cane or walker. But I'm trying to be patient.

God bless you

No comments: