Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Tranquility

I thought I was blogging on tranquility, but now my heart doesn't feel so tranquil. Should I continue, or wait until tranquility comes?

What causes this turbulence in my heart? Self. To be honest that is what it is. Self. The battle. Change of plans. I need to call someone and tell them plans have changed. When I lived in Haiti, this was a daily occurrence Everyday we had changed plans. So why the battle now? Because it involves self! Self is a very strong being. Never wants to lose a battle.

I am sure in the long run, the new plans will be better. "Lord, give me peace and help me to submit to your way."

I did receive my permanent prosthesis today. So now I'm adjusting to #4 since the quake. My goal is to be able to walk without a cane or walker within a few days.

God bless you


No comments: