Friday, March 25, 2011

What concerns me?

Psalm 138:8 "The Lord perfects that which concerns me..."

Sitting at the desk, wondering what to share. My mind is blank, I feel empty and tired. So tired. It has been a busy week, and maybe more stressful than I thought. A friend changed her address to "heaven", doctor appointment, and a bone scan.

Then I read this verse...I can rest in Him. He will perfect that which concerns me. Maybe I am making concerns that aren't mine to have. Many times we stress ourselves on things that aren't our concerns at all. I desire to give my concerns to Him. He can perfect them. Make them into good, mourning into joy, sadness into dancing.

As we begin the weekend, let's turn our hearts to Him, worship Him, believe Him for the best He has for us, which may be suffering. But it is the best for us if that is what He chooses.

Have a wonderful and blessed weekend

No comments: