Saturday, March 12, 2011

God's protection

Since moving into the house, I noticed there was one wall hanging in the master bedroom, but high almost to the ceiling. I didn't want it, but it was never taken down. Well, not until today.

When it was down, I read it and loved it. I will hang it some place I can see it every day. It says, "The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you." It was a precious reminder that God will always be near me. He knows my going out and coming in.

One more week and Patrick will return from Haiti. YES!! Just time to get out of Haiti before the election on Sunday.

The house is clean, organized and time for rest. YES. I hope you all had an accomplished day as well.

Turn your clocks, have a wonderful weekend. Just remember, we can always come boldly to the throne of Grace.

God bless you.

No comments: