Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Waiting with Anticipation

Little Promise is awaiting the arrival of Great-Grandma. She is so excited. Already planning what they will do. Her eyes sparkle when she talks about her coming. We are all anticipating her arrival. She is 89 years old, and wanted to visit my house since she's never been to my house. For you see, since I've lived in Haiti my mother has not been able to spend time at "my" house. So this is a big event for her.

Our bodies are the temple of the living God. He makes His habitation within us. But soon, we shall go to His house. We shall see Him as He is, not as we perceive Him to be. We will no longer look in a glass darkly, but face to face. What glory!!

We have made preparations for my mother's visit. Jesus promised that He will go to prepare a place for us. Are we making preparations to meet Him? Are we dealing with the issues of heart for His place? Are we excited for His return?

Prayerfully consider your preparations!!

God bless you

No comments: