Tuesday, March 29, 2011

More Testing

More tests tomorrow. Trying to rule out infection. And then decide what can be done for the pain so I can wear my prosthesis. I do not have pain constantly until I wear the prosthesis. The swelling is gone, color good, but the phantom pain is much more severe than it had been.

I return to Habakkuk, "How long Lord?" David Jeremiah says it so well, "You can demand all the answers, neatly gift-wrapped. You can insist that God quickly resolve every trial and injustice in your life...or you can choose to lift up your eyes to the heavens, pour out your tears and grief and anger, and say in the very midst of them, "God I have no clue what this turmoil is all about or where it is leading, but this is my resolution: I will put my trust in You, and I will praise You with all of my heart, unconditionally!"

Where do you find yourself in your trials?

God bless you

No comments: