Friday, March 18, 2011

Long Night

I haven't been able to wear my prosthesis for long periods of time for several weeks. Pain. New prosthesis. Pain. Thinking it was just an adjustment issue, I cast it aside.

Last night I spent most of the night in the ER, needing an answer for the swollen, painful area. Another set-back. It is cellulitis. Hopefully when this is healed it will solve the problem.

Tomorrow will be a welcome day. Patrick returns from Haiti. He will love his new home. We moved in after he left for Haiti. Today former Pres. Aristide returned to Haiti. What's this all about?? Who knows!! But I admit, I'm not excited at this turn of events.

What is the Name of God for you today? He is so many things for us. He is my STRENGTH. I feel quite weary in body.

Blessed be the Name of the Lord.
God bless you

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The name of God for me today is Provider! And thank God that you now know what's going on w/ your leg. Have a wonderful weekend and may it be more than you anticipate in a wonderful way!