Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Trusting with all my heart

I'm so thankful that God neither sleeps nor slumbers. That I can trust Him for my every need. He is all sufficient. I can trust Him for peace, health (the children's health while they have fever) and that may be more difficult than to trust Him for my own health. It is easy to worry about them.

Tonight as Agape put the children to bed, I told him I'd be more comfortable having Zion on the couch close to me while he had to leave for a bit. He put him to bed, and I prayed. God put a peace in my heart, reminding me that He never sleeps. I can relax and know all is well in the arms of Jesus. Ahhh, what a blessing we have to serve a God who is so dear and precious.

Today has been one of those waiting days. Waiting for so many things that needed to be completed. We are challenged to rest in Him in our waiting time. Honestly, I had no clue it is so difficult to rent a place in the States. I'm learning a lot about State side living. Haha. Haiti may be a mess to live in but it is more simple!! :))

But at the end of the day, I see that God knew we needed time with the children while they aren't feeling well. May I add why Promise thinks she is sick...so cute...She had a donut yesterday morning (the last time she had a donut she had a stomach ache afterward). So when she got sick this time, her daddy said it was probably because she ate the whole donut. So she told someone, "I'm sick because I forgot to break the donut in half."

Patrick is doing well in Haiti. Yesterday and today it has been a little easier to walk with my prosthesis. I pray it continues to be better.

God bless you

No comments: